Thursday, October 15, 2009


Tales from my crib:


I am disorganized and semi eratic...It seems my house is always a mess, and try as I might I can not get it clean. Damn that Dr. Phil not that he has horrible advice but I feel compelled to sit and do nothing come 3 O'clock then don't even get me started on Oprah that woman is a she devil luring me in with her catchy titles and opening song...I am not trying to pass the buck but what choice do I have with both of them working against me. My day start at 6:59a.m. against my will of course because those of you who know me know that mornings are not the happiest part of my day but I watch 5 kids Monday - Thursday, I think I am short circuiting, I can start to feel my internal wires getting hot about 8 and then all hell breaks loose by 8:05 no lie. I need a professional or just someone with some great ideas to help me improve my day and how to make it run more smoothly. By 9 I am use to watching Regis and Kelly but that gets interrupted with be nice, be quiet, the toys stay downstairs, please play downstairs, GO downstairs, come upstairs so we can change your butt, sit to the table and eat. And this little routine gets repeated until about 5 O'clock. I enjoy staying at home for the most part, but I am no angel I too have dreams...Dreams of have lots of money and having fun at Ross, and Michaels and going to lunch with friends but for now my friends are at home with me and they are 2, 2, 3, 4 1/2, and 5. I also (kind of but not too much) hope that Victor on Young and the Restless dies so that I wont feel so conflicted come 10:00 a.m. I don't schedule meetings or visiting teaching, or due a whole lot aside of emergencies until 10:59a.m. I am an addict. I don't even know if it's the drama I crave anymore or if the characters have become my only Solis, or connection to life out side my blue sided home.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Oh my goodness you make me laugh!!! Glad to know that you act the same with my kids as I do!! No the toys stay in your room not in the dishwasher, whats in your mouth?!?! there is marker on my floor!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! Oh goodness I think that they all 3 poo'd at the same time!! Is it 8 pm yet so they can go to bed?!? Someone save me!! LOL. Love that my kids Love you! Now I am going to stalk you! HA HA HA Have a great friday! I am jealous of the gym thing by the way! You saw that I used to be skinny....oh the days....