Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My unevitable truths

1.  I thuroughly enjoy sarcasm and think it should be used more. 
2.  Everyone should have grandparents like mine and I pity the ones who didn't.
3.  I am every bit as cynical as I am sarcastic which makes me bitter and a lot of fun.
4.  I curse more than I should.  I like to think it is because my dad was a sailor so it's in my dna.
5.  When I grow up I want to be on dancing with the stars.
6.  Growing up I was a Zach Morris fan now I am a AC Slater fan.  Think about it.
7.  I do know all the words to the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, and I am proud.
8.  All I ever really wanted to be is a Mom and it will probably be the only job I wont get fired from.
9.  I hate being alone.
10.  I am not a pesimist nor  am I optimistic I am a realist. 
11.  Some may think I am blunt I call it hard honesty.
12.   I believe in Santa, the tooth fairy, but not that prick the easter bunny we all know it is just a man in a bunny suit.
13.  I like to reminiss about old times, life was so simple then.  The snow was always deeper, the days seemed longer, and Santa brought me gifts I wanted,  I am still good all year and not one single hint goes recognized.
14.  I like to read dirty romance novels.
15.  I believe I should have been raised in the south, even farther south than Texas.
16.  The only soup that should be served with grilled cheese is tomato
17.  I like to think that I march to the beat of my own drummer.
18.  Proud of being an Aquarius.
19.  Wish I would have been more adventurous in my childhood.
20.  Wish I would have done better in school.
21.  Wish I wasn't so good at being mediocre.
22.  I want to be a better person today than I was yesterday, and even better tomorrow.
23.  I love music, and when I am at home I like to dance, dance, dance.
24.  I am not as skinny as I once was but I was as skinny once as I ever was.
25.  I didn't go to my 5 year reunion because I was embarrassed by my husband (for the record I don't not have the same husband now.)
26.  I would eat fried chicken and mashed potatoes with brown gravy every meal, if I thought I wouldn't have the drumsticks to show for it.

No comments: