Friday, October 16, 2009


It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Grant get up and are you dressed, why are you so slow it makes me stressed?
Feed the animals, make your bed are you listening or are you brain dead.
I love, I love you with all my might but why must we always have this fight?
Mom, Mom now can I eat, well let me see if you have socks on your feet.
Practice piano, for at leat 15...I really don't want to be this mean.
It's now 8:30 where's my nap, and why do I have 5 kids on my lap?
Hunter is hiding so what else is new, and where the h*ll is his other shoe.
Sit to the table, and please don't whine. What the crap it's almost nine.
Go get dressed let's have a race, Hunter seems to be in outerspace.
Time to go to preschool and have some fun, and no you can not bring that gun!
I no it's not real you little pill, put that down or it will spill.
WHAT! You don't want to go ...Get in the car before I blow.
There's a light at the end of the tunnel you see. It's the coke at the sinclair waiting for me.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Sounds like my house!

Jami said...

Love it! Very good job!!